The Volga <<VAHL guh or VOHL guh>> River is the longest river in Europe. It flows 2,300 miles (three,seven hundred kilometers) by way of western Russia. The Volga begins within the Valdai Hills, about 200 miles (320 kilometers) southeast of St. Petersburg. It then flows southward to the Caspian Sea.
A lot of the Volga is frozen for 3 months of every yr. Canals join the river with the Baltic Sea, the White Sea, and the Black Sea by means of the Sea of Azov.
Farmers develop wheat within the river valley. The world can also be wealthy in minerals and is the middle of a giant oil business.
Incoming search terms:
- dnieper river valley
- wheres the volga river
- where is volga river located on a world map
- where is the volga river on a map
- where is the volga river located on a map
- where is the volga river located
- where is the volga river
- volga river location on map
- volga country map
- valdai hills on the map