The Volga <<VAHL guh or VOHL guh>> River is the longest river in Europe. It flows 2,300 miles (three,seven hundred kilometers) by way of western Russia. The Volga begins within the Valdai Hills, about 200 miles (320 kilometers) southeast of St. Petersburg. It then flows southward to the Caspian Sea.
A lot of the Volga is frozen for 3 months of every yr. Canals join the river with the Baltic Sea, the White Sea, and the Black Sea by means of the Sea of Azov.
Farmers develop wheat within the river valley. The world can also be wealthy in minerals and is the middle of a giant oil business.
Incoming search terms:
- what countries does the volga river flow through
- map of don river in europe
- map of river volga with the contries
- Travel Book for Volga River
- were is volga
- where is the river volga located
- Where is Volga