The taiga <<TY guh>> is a forested a part of Earth’s Northern Hemisphere (northern half). The taiga is a biome <<BY ohm>>. A biome is a group of dwelling issues in a sure space of local weather. The taiga covers the northern elements of Asia and North America. The taiga has comparatively brief, cool summers and lengthy, chilly winters.
Evergreen timber are the most typical crops within the taiga. Because of this, the taiga is usually referred to as the boreal <<BAWR ee uhl>>forest. The phrase boreal means northern. Giant animals of the taiga embrace bears, moose, reindeer, and wolves.
Incoming search terms:
- taiga location
- places to visit in the taiga biome
- taiga tourist attractions
- places to visit in the taiga
- attractions in the taiga biome
- taiga attractions
- taiga places of interest
- sites to see in the taiga
- taiga tourism
- famous landmarks in the taiga biome