The taiga <<TY guh>> is a forested part of Earth’s Northern Hemisphere (northern half). The taiga is a biome <<BY ohm>>. A biome is a community of living things in a certain area of climate. The taiga covers the northern parts of Asia and North America. The taiga has relatively short, cool summers and long, cold winters.
Evergreen trees are the most common plants in the taiga. For this reason, the taiga is sometimes called the boreal <<BAWR ee uhl>>forest. The word boreal means northern. Large animals of the taiga include bears, moose, reindeer, and wolves.
Incoming search terms:
- taiga location
- places to visit in the taiga biome
- taiga tourist attractions
- places to visit in the taiga
- attractions in the taiga biome
- taiga attractions
- some places for tourists in the taiga biome
- taiga tourism
- sites for traveling to the taiga
- taiga biome tourism